FitVille Women's Cloud Wanderer Stretch Knit Walking Shoes V17
- Wide Toe Box: Ample space for toe comfort, with a snug heel to prevent slipping.
- Arch Support with Extra Bounce: Our U-shaped arch support insole, along with high performance EVA sole ensures optimal shock absorption.
- Machine-Washable and Breathable: Our soft, stretchable upper keeps your feet dry and odor-free.
- No More Over-Flexing: The thick sole prevents toe bending and provides immediate relief for Arthritis, Bunions, and Hammertoes.
- Cushioned for a Secure Fit: the low-cut design and thickened inner collar gives your feet a snug, comfy fit.
Indulge in the vibrant vibes of our Cloud Wanderer Shoes V17, featuring captivating Black/Lavender and Azure Blue/Turquoise Blue variations. Revel in the freedom of movement and enhanced circulation with a generous toe box that gently wraps around bunion area.
Worried about stability? Our snug heel fit and Thickened Sponge Inner Collar provide unwavering ankle support, ensuring poise and contentment. Say goodbye to sweaty discomfort with the high-density cotton insole, offering moisture control and ergonomic arch support. The U-shape design cradles the heel, distributing stress evenly.
What truly sets these shoes apart is the 4cm high-rebound thick sole, making every step feel like walking on clouds. Perfect for any activity, they combat forefoot over-flexing and heel discomfort.
Unleash your inner fashionista by choosing your favorite hue of Cloud Wanderer Shoes V17, where style and comfort join forces!
- Upper: stretch knit
- Sole: 4cm Double-foamed EVA thick sole
- Width: Medium/D & Wide/2E
- Weight: Approximately 266 grams per shoe (based on a US size 7)
- Origin: Designed with American ingenuity, manufactured with our Asian partners
FitVille proudly offers global shipping, with orders generally arriving in 7-15 business days. Please be aware that any additional duties, taxes, or fees are the responsibility of the recipient. Your order will be dispatched from the closest warehouse carrying your selected items. If your shoes don't fit as expected, simply reach out. Our Sole Savers are on hand for expert fitting advice, and we're pleased to offer exchanges or refunds. For more information, consult our "30-Day Return Policy."
Questions & Answers
1. Why Choose FitVille Shoes?
Our patented PropelCore™ technology is a dynamic totality of the five core components: dual density sole, anti-skid rubber, heel ring, removable insoles, shock absorbing pad. PropelCore™ is our secret weapon in creating the most supportive shoes.
FitVille Comfort+™ technology puts comfort in motion. This advance technology follows the contour of your feet to enhance your movement.
Empowered by ErgoFit™ technology, FitVille shoes are of ergonomic designs that give you the amazing footwear experience. Springy cushioning minimizes impact and maximizes stability.
2. How long does it take to deliver?
On average it takes 7-15 business days for the order to arrive. However, some major holidays such as Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year's day; there will be some delivery delays to all international destinations. However we send all international parcels via a tracked express shipping service so vou will be able to check on the progress of your order while in transit.
3. What Are The Benefits Of Wide Toe Box Shoes?
Wide toe box shoes are an excellent option if you're looking for shoes that prioritize your foot health. It can improve your overall foot health, comfort, and performance.
Wide toe box shoes allow your toes to spread and move freely, reducing the pressure on your toes and improving overall comfort.
Better balance and stability
You can feel a more steady and wider base of support by spreading out the toes, which can improve your overall balance and stability.
Reduced risk of foot problems
Wide toe box shoes reduce the risk of bunions, blisters, and other foot problems caused by tight shoes.
Improved blood circulation
Increases blood flow to the foot, reducing symptoms such as numbness.
These shoes are Wide with a roomy Toe area as advertised. But they do not have the thick memory foam or the Arch support we expected. They are not as comfortable as some of the other models we tested for Xmas. I will say these shoes are very attractive, for sure.