FitVille Men's AllTraction Trail Running Shoes V2
- Up to 4E Width & High Insteps: Comfort fit for wide feet, bunions, arthritis, and hammer toes.
- Nimble Ride with Excellent Grip: Thermoplastic Rubber offers enhanced traction and durability, while being lighter than regular rubber.
- High Drop for Heel Striking: Ideal for heavier individuals or those with heel pain, the bouncy react midsole provides high energy return.
- All-Day Comfort+™: Our EVA innovation crafts a harmonious balance of sturdy heel support and tender forefront flexibility.
- Arch support & Relief: U-shaped insole for balanced pressure and immediate foot pain ease.
- High Performance Upper: Robust PU for toe and foot protection meets a breathable mesh upper, ensuring dry, safe, stable feet.
The FitVille AllTraction V2 Trail Running Shoes, available in colors like midnight blue and turbo blue, are designed for outdoor enthusiasts. They cater to individuals with foot conditions such as bunions, gout, arthritis, plantar fasciitis, and hammertoes.
These orthopedic trail shoes feature a comfortable, ultra-thick padded heel collar and a wide-fit design. Enhanced with Comfort+™ technology, they integrate different densities of EVA for optimal cushioning and flexibility. Ideal for heel strikers and those with plantar fasciitis, the shoes include a significant heel drop and an energy-returning midsole. The durable Thermoplastic Rubber sole provides excellent traction on various terrains.
Additionally, the U-shaped insole and breathable PU-mesh upper keep your feet dry and your toes protected, making these shoes a great choice for long-lasting wear during outdoor adventures
- Upper: Mesh and PU
- Sole: EVA and TPR
- Width: Wide/2E & Extra Wide/4E
- Weight: Approximately 334 grams per shoe (based on a US size 9)
- Origin: Designed with American ingenuity, manufactured with our Asian partners
FitVille proudly offers global shipping, with orders generally arriving in 7-15 business days. Please be aware that any additional duties, taxes, or fees are the responsibility of the recipient. Your order will be dispatched from the closest warehouse carrying your selected items. If your shoes don't fit as expected, simply reach out. Our Sole Savers are on hand for expert fitting advice, and we're pleased to offer exchanges or refunds. For more information, consult our "30-Day Return Policy."
Questions & Answers
1. Why is it essential for trail running shoes to have a wide toe box?
Having a wide toe box in trail running shoes is key for comfort and foot health. It allows your toes to spread out, reducing the risk of bunions and soreness. This extra space is particularly helpful on uneven trails, enhancing stability and preventing injuries during long runs.
2. What is a TPR sole, and why do we use it for our trail running shoes?
A TPR sole, or Thermoplastic Rubber sole, is a type of footwear sole made from a mix of rubber and plastic components. This combination results in a sole that's flexible like rubber yet more easily moldable and durable. TPR soles are known for their strong grip, resistance to low temperatures, and overall durability.
We use TPR soles in our trail running shoes at FitVille because they offer a balance of lightweight flexibility and resilience, crucial for challenging trail conditions. These soles provide excellent traction and are capable of withstanding varied terrains and weather conditions, making them ideal for outdoor running shoes.
Additionally, to counterbalance the slightly lesser shock absorption of TPR soles, our shoes are equipped with the Comfort+™ EVA midsole. This midsole enhances cushioning and support, ensuring maximum comfort and performance for the wearer. The combination of a TPR sole with a Comfort+™ EVA midsole in our trail running shoes aims to deliver the ideal blend of durability, comfort, and performance, especially tailored for the needs of trail runners.
3. How should trail running shoes fit?
Trail running shoes should fit snugly around the heel and midfoot to prevent lifting, while offering enough space in the toe box for your toes to move comfortably. It's important to try shoes on with the socks you plan to use, as this affects fit. For the best results, test shoes on various surfaces and pay attention to how they respond. Adjust the fit during use with different lacing techniques and insole choices, considering seasonal needs for optimal comfort and performance.
4. Can I wear trail running shoes on a treadmill?
Yes, you can wear trail running shoes on a treadmill. They offer good traction and stability, which can be beneficial for treadmill running. However, their aggressive tread, designed for rough terrain, is not necessary for the smooth surface of a treadmill.
5. Can I use trail running shoes on the road?
Yes, you can use trail running shoes on the road. They're designed for off-road conditions, but their extra traction and durability also work well on pavement, although they may wear faster on hard surfaces compared to regular road running shoes.
6. Are trail running shoes good for snow?
Trail running shoes can be good for snow, offering essential traction and stability. They typically feature aggressive tread for grip and may be waterproof and insulated for warmth. For icy conditions, additional traction devices like strap-on spikes can enhance grip.
I can't get enough of these trail running shoes. They're the perfect combination of durability, comfort, and performance.
The traction and stability of these off-road running shoes are unmatched. I feel secure and in control no matter where my run takes me.
I'm beyond impressed with the performance of these low-cut off-road running shoes. They make every run feel like an adventure.
The traction pattern on these off-road running shoes is spot on. It grips the ground like a dream, giving me the confidence to tackle any trail.
These trail running shoes are a must-have for anyone who loves hitting the trails. They're versatile, reliable, and built to last.