FitVille Men's AllTraction Trail Running Shoes V1
- Up to 4E Width & High Insteps: Comfort fit for wide feet, bunions, arthritis, and hammer toes.
- Nimble Ride with Excellent Grip: Thermoplastic Rubber offers enhanced traction and durability, while being lighter than regular rubber.
- High Drop for Heel Striking: Ideal for heavier individuals or those with heel pain, the bouncy react midsole provides high energy return.
- All-Day Comfort+™: Our EVA innovation crafts a harmonious balance of sturdy heel support and tender forefront flexibility.
- Arch support & Relief: U-shaped insole for balanced pressure and immediate foot pain ease.
- High Performance Upper: Robust PU for toe and foot protection meets a breathable mesh upper, ensuring dry, safe, stable feet.
Step into the FitVille AllTraction V1 and feel the immediate comfort of its ultra-thick padded heel collar. This secure embrace offers unparalleled comfort, cradling your foot firmly from the very first step. The U-shaped insole supporting your arch and a breathable PU-mesh upper keeping your feet dry and comfortable.
Crafted for those with specific foot needs, the shoes featuring a wide-fit design and Comfort+™ technology. It integrates high-density EVA in the heel and softer EVA in the forefoot, ideal for heel strikers and plantar fasciitis sufferers. The shoe's standout heel drop and energy-returning midsole, paired with a durable Thermoplastic Rubber sole, ensure superior traction and comfort for various terrains, making it a perfect companion for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Upper: Mesh and PU
- Sole: EVA and TPR
- Width: Wide/2E & Extra Wide/4E
- Weight: Approximately 353 grams per shoe (based on a US size 9)
- Origin: Designed with American ingenuity, manufactured with our Asian partners
FitVille proudly offers global shipping, with orders generally arriving in 7-15 business days. Please be aware that any additional duties, taxes, or fees are the responsibility of the recipient. Your order will be dispatched from the closest warehouse carrying your selected items. If your shoes don't fit as expected, simply reach out. Our Sole Savers are on hand for expert fitting advice, and we're pleased to offer exchanges or refunds. For more information, consult our "30-Day Return Policy."
Questions & Answers
1. Why is it essential for trail running shoes to have a wide toe box?
Having a wide toe box in trail running shoes is key for comfort and foot health. It allows your toes to spread out, reducing the risk of bunions and soreness. This extra space is particularly helpful on uneven trails, enhancing stability and preventing injuries during long runs.
2. What is a TPR sole, and why do we use it for our trail running shoes?
A TPR sole, or Thermoplastic Rubber sole, is a type of footwear sole made from a mix of rubber and plastic components. This combination results in a sole that's flexible like rubber yet more easily moldable and durable. TPR soles are known for their strong grip, resistance to low temperatures, and overall durability.
We use TPR soles in our trail running shoes at FitVille because they offer a balance of lightweight flexibility and resilience, crucial for challenging trail conditions. These soles provide excellent traction and are capable of withstanding varied terrains and weather conditions, making them ideal for outdoor running shoes.
Additionally, to counterbalance the slightly lesser shock absorption of TPR soles, our shoes are equipped with the Comfort+™ EVA midsole. This midsole enhances cushioning and support, ensuring maximum comfort and performance for the wearer. The combination of a TPR sole with a Comfort+™ EVA midsole in our trail running shoes aims to deliver the ideal blend of durability, comfort, and performance, especially tailored for the needs of trail runners.
3. How should trail running shoes fit?
Trail running shoes should fit snugly around the heel and midfoot to prevent lifting, while offering enough space in the toe box for your toes to move comfortably. It's important to try shoes on with the socks you plan to use, as this affects fit. For the best results, test shoes on various surfaces and pay attention to how they respond. Adjust the fit during use with different lacing techniques and insole choices, considering seasonal needs for optimal comfort and performance.
4. Can I wear trail running shoes on a treadmill?
Yes, you can wear trail running shoes on a treadmill. They offer good traction and stability, which can be beneficial for treadmill running. However, their aggressive tread, designed for rough terrain, is not necessary for the smooth surface of a treadmill.
5. Can I use trail running shoes on the road?
Yes, you can use trail running shoes on the road. They're designed for off-road conditions, but their extra traction and durability also work well on pavement, although they may wear faster on hard surfaces compared to regular road running shoes.
6. Are trail running shoes good for snow?
Trail running shoes can be good for snow, offering essential traction and stability. They typically feature aggressive tread for grip and may be waterproof and insulated for warmth. For icy conditions, additional traction devices like strap-on spikes can enhance grip.
These low-cut trail running shoes are amazing! The traction is top-notch, providing excellent grip on all kinds of terrain.
The wide toe box of these trail running shoes is a lifesaver for my feet. No more squished toes or discomfort during long runs.
These off-road running shoes are a game-changer for my trail runs. I can't recommend them enough to fellow runners.
These lightweight off-road running shoes make me feel like I'm flying over the trails. They're so comfortable and barely noticeable on my feet.
I love the wide toe box of these off-road running shoes. They give my toes plenty of room to splay out naturally while running.