FitVille Women's Cloud Wanderer Stretch Knit Walking Shoes V18
- Wide Toe Box: Ample space for toe comfort, with a snug heel to prevent slipping.
- Arch Support with Extra Bounce: Our U-shaped arch support insole, along with high performance EVA sole ensures optimal shock absorption.
- Machine-Washable and Breathable: Our soft, stretchable upper keeps your feet dry and odor-free.
- No More Over-Flexing: The thick sole prevents toe bending and provides immediate relief for Arthritis, Bunions, and Hammertoes.
- Cushioned for a Secure Fit: the low-cut design and thickened inner collar gives your feet a snug, comfy fit.
Get ready to rock the scene in Women's Cloud Wanderer Shoes V18 in the chic Black/Lavender combo. These trendy-colored shoes deliver top-notch performance, making them your perfect companions for any occasion!
Embrace the freedom of movement with our spacious toe box, letting your feet move comfortably while enhancing circulation and leaving behind cramped toes.
Concerned about staying steady? Our shoes provide strong ankle support with a snug heel fit and Thickened Sponge Inner Collar, ensuring you feel confident and comfortable. Say goodbye to sweaty feet thanks to the moisture-managing high-density cotton insole. It also gives your arch ergonomic support. The U-shaped design lovingly cradles your heel, ensuring even stress distribution.
What makes these shoes truly special is the 4cm high-rebound thick sole. It turns every step into a cushioned experience. Whether you're out exploring or going about your day, these shoes prevent foot pain, offering constant comfort and style.
- Upper: stretch knit
- Sole: 4cm Double-foamed EVA thick sole
- Width: Medium/D & Wide/2E
- Weight: Approximately 266 grams per shoe (based on a US size 7)
- Origin: Designed with American ingenuity, manufactured with our Asian partners
FitVille proudly offers global shipping, with orders generally arriving in 7-15 business days. Please be aware that any additional duties, taxes, or fees are the responsibility of the recipient. Your order will be dispatched from the closest warehouse carrying your selected items. If your shoes don't fit as expected, simply reach out. Our Sole Savers are on hand for expert fitting advice, and we're pleased to offer exchanges or refunds. For more information, consult our "30-Day Return Policy."
Questions & Answers
1. Why Choose FitVille Shoes?
Our patented PropelCore™ technology is a dynamic totality of the five core components: dual density sole, anti-skid rubber, heel ring, removable insoles, shock absorbing pad. PropelCore™ is our secret weapon in creating the most supportive shoes.
FitVille Comfort+™ technology puts comfort in motion. This advance technology follows the contour of your feet to enhance your movement.
Empowered by ErgoFit™ technology, FitVille shoes are of ergonomic designs that give you the amazing footwear experience. Springy cushioning minimizes impact and maximizes stability.
2. How long does it take to deliver?
On average it takes 7-15 business days for the order to arrive. However, some major holidays such as Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year's day; there will be some delivery delays to all international destinations. However we send all international parcels via a tracked express shipping service so vou will be able to check on the progress of your order while in transit.
3. What Are The Benefits Of Wide Toe Box Shoes?
Wide toe box shoes are an excellent option if you're looking for shoes that prioritize your foot health. It can improve your overall foot health, comfort, and performance.
Wide toe box shoes allow your toes to spread and move freely, reducing the pressure on your toes and improving overall comfort.
Better balance and stability
You can feel a more steady and wider base of support by spreading out the toes, which can improve your overall balance and stability.
Reduced risk of foot problems
Wide toe box shoes reduce the risk of bunions, blisters, and other foot problems caused by tight shoes.
Improved blood circulation
Increases blood flow to the foot, reducing symptoms such as numbness.