FitVille Women's Rebound Core Shoes
- Extra Width Up to 4E: Spacious toe box that protects sensitive toes; say goodbye to cramped feet.
- Rebound and Cushioning: Tailoring sole comfort with dual EVA densities - 58% degree for firmness of soles, 53% degree for flexibility of forefoot.
- Arch Support with Extra Bounce: Our U-shaped arch support insole, along with dual-density EVA and the EnergyWave pad, ensures optimal shock absorption.
- Top-Notch Slip Resistance: The rubber outsole is smartly designed to achieve superior ground gripping.
- Pronation and Flat Feet Control: Our heel ring ensures consistent gait posture, even when fatigue strikes.
FitVille's Rebound Core® Shoes: guarantee 8 hours of fatigue-free walking and standing! These podiatrist-approved sneakers will put you in comfort all day long! Bid farewell to cramped toes as our extra-wide forefoot area boosts blood circulation. Even when fatigue sets in, our innovative heel ring maintains consistent gait posture, keeping you steady on your feet.
With our dual-density EVA midsole, delivering 58% degree firmness at the soles and 53% degree flexibility at the forefoot, we've crafted the perfect fusion of impact cushioning and freedom. But that's just the beginning! Our U-shaped arch support insole, combined with dual-density EVA and the EnergyWave pad, cradles your arches at every stride. It's your instant ally against Plantar Fasciitis and heel discomfort. Prepare to float on air, experiencing unmatched bounce and top-notch shock absorption.
FitVille Rebound Core® Shoes are more than footwear; they're your ticket to a walking experience that's comfortable, supportive, and stylish. Step confidently into a world where each step is pure delight!
- Upper: Premium-quality suede uppers for stable support and wear-resistance.
- Insole: Ergonomic memory sponge foam Insole offering cushioning comfort.
- Midsole: Patented dual-density EVA midsoles providing better support
- Outsole: Rigid rubber outsoles for solid gripping and motion stability.
- Width: Wide/2E, Extra Wide/4E.
- Weight: Approximately 320 grams (based on a US size 8).
- Origin: Designed with American ingenuity, manufactured with our Asian partners.
FitVille proudly offers global shipping, with orders generally arriving in 7-15 business days. Please be aware that any additional duties, taxes, or fees are the responsibility of the recipient. Your order will be dispatched from the closest warehouse carrying your selected items. If your shoes don't fit as expected, simply reach out. Our Sole Savers are on hand for expert fitting advice, and we're pleased to offer exchanges or refunds. For more information, consult our "30-Day Return Policy."
Designed For Wide Feet
FitVille Rebound Core shoe features both wide and extra wide toe box to provide the maximum level of comfort for those with wide or average feet.
FitVille Rebound Core will make your daily walk more comfortable. With the help of dual-density midsoles, shock-absorbing pad, heel ring, and a non-slip outsole, the ground-breaking PropelCore™ sole technology offers the ideal balance of comfort and support.
3X More Support
Our PropelCore™ sole adapts to your unique foot contour, featuring a dual-density Comfort+ EVA midsole and an integrated EnergyWave™ pad for all-day ease and optimal body alignment, ensuring impeccable heel, arch, and ankle support.
Questions & Answers
1. Why Choose FitVille Shoes?
Our patented PropelCore™ technology is a dynamic totality of the five core components: dual density sole, anti-skid rubber, heel ring, removable insoles, shock absorbing pad. PropelCore™ is our secret weapon in creating the most supportive shoes.
FitVille Comfort+™ technology puts comfort in motion. This advance technology follows the contour of your feet to enhance your movement.
Empowered by ErgoFit™ technology, FitVille shoes are of ergonomic designs that give you the amazing footwear experience. Springy cushioning minimizes impact and maximizes stability.
2. How long does it take to deliver?
On average it takes 7-15 business days for the order to arrive. However, some major holidays such as Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year's day; there will be some delivery delays to all international destinations. However we send all international parcels via a tracked express shipping service so vou will be able to check on the progress of your order while in transit.
3. What Are The Benefits Of Wide Toe Box Shoes?
Wide toe box shoes are an excellent option if you're looking for shoes that prioritize your foot health. It can improve your overall foot health, comfort, and performance.
Wide toe box shoes allow your toes to spread and move freely, reducing the pressure on your toes and improving overall comfort.
Better balance and stability
You can feel a more steady and wider base of support by spreading out the toes, which can improve your overall balance and stability.
Reduced risk of foot problems
Wide toe box shoes reduce the risk of bunions, blisters, and other foot problems caused by tight shoes.
Improved blood circulation
Increases blood flow to the foot, reducing symptoms such as numbness.
The size of the shoe is good. The width of the shoe was an issue. These shoes run narrow. The 2 extra wide is equivalent to an American medium width. The 4 extra wide width is the equivalent of an American shoe width of 2 extra wide width. When I reordered the sneakers with the next width, they fit beautifully .
One of the best trainers we've ever had
I love my shoes. I also love the fact that this company provided the utmost customer service for me. They helped me get the shoe with the right size.
I have a very wide foot and there is plenty of room for my toes in this shoes. I walk several miles a day and my feet don't hurt. they are not as cushy as Skechers, they are good enough and they cost less.