FitVille Rebound-Engine Orthotic Insoles
The FitVille Rebound Engine orthotic insoles come in two colors, Rose Red (4.5 - 6 in size) and Black (7 - 9.5 in size). Pick your perfect fit!
- Arch Support
- Reduce Shock Impact
- Lower Foot Pressure by 30%
- Great for flat feet, plantar fasciitis, foot pain, foot fatigue, arch problems
- Premium PU Material
- Elastic Built-in Cushion
- Eco-friendly Polyurethane
- Breathable Textile Upper Portion
- Deep Heel Cupping: Stabilize your steps to prevent overpronation and supination
- Orthotic Arch Support: Alleviate foot fatigue and improve body balance
- Top-class Cushioning: semi-grid design offers a long-lasting experience
- Dedicated PU material: Provide Rebound Push for a powerful propulsion
- Processing Time: 1-2 Working Days.
- Estimated Arrival: 5-7 Working Days.
Feel Free to reach out via email@example.com for any queries.
Questions & Answers
1. Why Choose FitVille Shoes?
Our patented PropelCore™ technology is a dynamic totality of the five core components: dual density sole, anti-skid rubber, heel ring, removable insoles, shock absorbing pad. PropelCore™ is our secret weapon in creating the most supportive shoes.
FitVille Comfort+™ technology puts comfort in motion. This advance technology follows the contour of your feet to enhance your movement.
Empowered by ErgoFit™ technology, FitVille shoes are of ergonomic designs that give you the amazing footwear experience. Springy cushioning minimizes impact and maximizes stability.
2. How long does it take to deliver?
On average it takes 7-15 business days for the order to arrive. However, some major holidays such as Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year's day; there will be some delivery delays to all international destinations. However we send all international parcels via a tracked express shipping service so vou will be able to check on the progress of your order while in transit.
3. What Are The Benefits Of Wide Toe Box Shoes?
Wide toe box shoes are an excellent option if you're looking for shoes that prioritize your foot health. It can improve your overall foot health, comfort, and performance.
Wide toe box shoes allow your toes to spread and move freely, reducing the pressure on your toes and improving overall comfort.
Better balance and stability
You can feel a more steady and wider base of support by spreading out the toes, which can improve your overall balance and stability.
Reduced risk of foot problems
Wide toe box shoes reduce the risk of bunions, blisters, and other foot problems caused by tight shoes.
Improved blood circulation
Increases blood flow to the foot, reducing symptoms such as numbness.